Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Some of my Card Models


Many viewers have ask to see pictures of some of my card models.  Here are some I have built in the few years.

This model is by a German Company who's name escapes me at the moment.  I scanned the original and doubled the size.  The original model is 1/250 scale.  This model measures about 5 inches.  So you can imagine how small the original model would be.

The fishing net was made from Nylon netting used to make wedding remembrance bags.  I dipped them in Black India Ink and let them dry before attaching to the spars.  Small drops of white glue was used to represent the buoys.

This model is by a German Company called HMV
The model is again very small as can be seen by
comparing it to the 6 inch ruler along side of the model.  The ferry is from the 1920/30's and used in German.  Likewise like the model above, I scanned this model also and doubled the size.  I will publish a photo of this model at a later date.

No comments:

 
Google